- Install in Nepal, Kathmandu, a first-line medical consultation in collaboration with local medical partners.
- In addition, a mobile consultation will be carried out by means of appropriately arranged vehicles.
Read more +
- This project requires significant resources and financial support.
- Thanks to donations of money, medicines and medical equipment we will be able to work.
- Donors can be individuals, companies, associations, organizations .
- Selfless work
- Respect for all
- Erase the suffering of the most destitute
- Improve the health of local populations.
- Tax deductible donations
- Transparency and traceability of donations and their uses
- On-site reception of donors who would like to be interested in our activities in Nepal
For installation and work the first two years
Volunteers in our team
We wish to welcome doctors and non-medical volunteers who would like to invest.
To become a donor member of YETI MEDICAL HOUSE, simply transfer the amount of the annual fee of (min) 15 € to our account.
It is through donations of money, medicines and medical equipment that we can work.